American 3B CPR Torso with Light Controller
This easy to transport torso allows the practice of adult CPR techniques. Optionally child CPR can also be practiced by changing the supplied springs inside the torso. Individual student face masks with a one-way non-rebreathing valve and disposable airways provide maximum protection against cross-contamination.
- Palpable anatomical landmarks (xiphoid, navel, nipples and rib cage)
- Adult CPR training with optional child springs
- Fully articulated head, neck and jaw
- Palpable carotid pulse
The light controller (includes 4 “D” batteries) allows the following CPR evaluation:
- Adult/child mode
- Proper compression depth (yellow light)
- Proper ventilation volume (green light)
- Improper hand placement (red light)
Supplied with a washable jogging suit, child springs, 10 disposable lower airways, 10 disposable tracheal airways, five sanitary face masks and a carrying case.