American 3B CPR White Manikin with Memory Unit
This full-size manikin allows the practice of adult CPR techniques. Optionally child CPR can also be practiced by changing the supplied springs inside the torso. Individual student face masks with a one-way non-rebreathing valve and disposable airways provide maximum protection against cross-contamination. Supplied with a washable jogging suit, child springs, 10 disposable lower airways, 10 disposable tracheal airways, five sanitary face masks and a carrying case.
- Palpable anatomical landmarks (xiphoid, navel, nipples and rib cage)
- Adult CPR training with optional child springs
- Fully articulated head, neck and jaw
- Palpable carotid pulse
The memory unit (includes 6 “D” batteries) allows CPR evaluation. The performance of each skill is displayed separately while averages are stored in the memory.
- Adult/child mode
- Compression rate
- Proper compression depth (yellow light)
- Ventilation duration
- Proper ventilation volume (green light)
- Improper hand placement (red light)
Supplied with a washable jogging suit, child springs, 10 disposable lower airways, 10 disposable tracheal airways, five sanitary face masks and a carrying case.