Infant CPRWrap® Aid, Ages 12 Mos. & Under
CPRWrap® Aid is a new tool that helps make CPR easier. In an emergency, just remove the product from its quick-open package, lay it on the chest of the infant sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victim, and follow the simple instructions.
Made with latex-free, medical-grade plastic, it provides visual prompts to guide the rescuer through the four AHA-recommended steps of CPR. To ensure sanitary protection, the plastic chest overlay includes a mouth-to-mouth, one-way breathing barrier, and face shield.
Contact us for a custom order.
- Step-by-step guide for the four AHA-recommended steps
- Visual guides ensure proper hand placement
- Mesh mouth barrier protects from contaminants
- Medical-grade plastic (latex-free) materials
- Easy-to-open package for quick access in a medical emergency
- AED compatible
- CE marked
- For ages 12 months and under