- Once registration has been processed, NO REFUND will be given. Credits may be used up to 60 days from the original class date.
- To reschedule: Please contact us at 646-330-8918 or 9292487832 during business hours (8am-8pm EST) if you want to reschedule. We will not honor any rescheduling request if we do not have proof that you have attempted to contact us. We are closed for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Rescheduling requests made on those holidays will not be counted until the next business day. Please see below for more details.
- 3 days or more days before the day of your class rescheduling: If you contact us during business hours (8am-8pm EST) 3 days or more before the day of your course (excluding holidays listed above), then no fee will incur. Student may only reschedule once within 60 days of the original class date. Any other subsequent rescheduling by students except as stated above ,attracts a rescheduling fee. No Rescheduling after the allowed 60 days credit period. NB:Once payment is processed, No Rescheduling after the allowed 60 days credit period and no transfer of payment to another course or person.
- Rescheduling 1-3 business day/days before class: If you contact us within business hours (8am-5 pm EST, excluding holidays listed above), a rescheduling fee of $40 will apply for BLS and Heartsavers Courses and a rescheduling fee of $75 will apply for all other courses. If you are rescheduling for an AHA E-Learning Skills Testing Session, it will be a $20 fee for BLS and Heartsaver and a $50 fee for ACLS and PALS. Student may only reschedule once within 60 days of the original class date. We can not reschedule you for another class unless the rescheduling fee is paid at that time. Once payment is processed, No Rescheduling after the allowed 60 days credit period and no transfer of payment to another course or person.
- On the day rescheduling: Student is not allowed to reschedule on the day of the course. Student who does request this will be considered as a NO SHOW. Please see NO SHOW policy below.
- Rescheduled more than once: We do not allow rescheduling more than once. We will not refund nor grant credit to student if the student is not able to make it to the rescheduled class. Classes will be cancelled during extreme weather events and Students will be notified and rescheduled during such extreme wheather events at no cost.
- Rescheduling less than 3 days to day of classes:
- Student must come to class on time. We recommend that student arrive to class ON TIME. If the student is more than 15 minutes late to class, the student is considered a NO SHOW. If the student is late for a rescheduled class, the student will also be considered as a NO SHOW. Please see below for the NO SHOW policy. If you know in advance that you will be late for your course, please reschedule within the adequate amount of time to prevent penalties. Please see the above rescheduling policy for more rescheduling details.
NO SHOW POLICY
- Student who does not show up to class and did not notify us before the start of the class is considered a NO SHOW. We do not honor refund or credit for NO SHOW student. Also cancellation on day of classes and lateness more than 15 minutes to classes will be entered as No Shows.
REPLACEMENT CARD/MISPRINTED CARD
- ALL CARDS, BLS/Heartsaver/ACLS/PALS/NRP replacement cards are $15 each. Student has the option to pick up the card or provide us with a self-addressed and stamped envelope to receive the card. If the student choose to have Heart Alive Training Inc. ship the card to the student via USPS Standard Mail (regular mail), $5 additional shipping and processing fee will be charged. If the student would like the replacement card shipped via Fed Ex the cost is $15.
- Student is responsible for the correct spelling of the student’s own name. A student roster is given at the beginning of each class and student must check to make sure the student’s name on the roster is correct. If the student fails to notify the instructor or the administrative assistants at the time of the class that the name is spelled incorrectly, Heart Alive Training Inc. will not be responsible for the misprinting of the card. Student will have to pay the replacement card fee in order to obtain another card.
- NO REFUND is allowed.
- Please contact AHA (1-888-242-8883 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for any technical issues.
- Exchanging from an online course to a physical in-class course is NOT PERMITTED once the keycode has been sent to the student.
CREDIT CARD CHARGE BACK/DISPUTE
- If a charge is placed in dispute by the student (or the cardholder if it is not the student’s card) because the student (or the cardholder) do not recognize/recall this charge, the student is responsible for a processing fee of $25.00 in addition to the original charges due on the transaction.
No returns on products or supplies shipped unless damaged by the shipping company. You must notify us immediately upon receipt of the damaged item.
At Heart Alive Training Inc., your privacy is very important to us. Any information you provide us when you make purchases and requests (including your name, address, phone number, email, mailing address, credit card or other bank information) is kept strictly confidential and is never sold to outside vendors. We use this information only to provide you the services needed to transact your purchases. (i.e. FedEx, UPS, credit companies have access to your information in order to complete your transaction.)
We guarantee any supplies purchased from Heart Alive Training Inc. See above RETURN POLICY.
ON SITE TRAINING
Heart Alive Training Inc. will gladly come to your location to perform an On-Site Training. We ask that you have a minimum of eight people. Once you have scheduled an On-Site Training date, we request a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the cost of the training. You can reschedule within 48 hours of the On-Site Training. Please be advised that you can only reschedule your training one time. If the On-Site Training is cancelled, you will not receive the deposit back. Also be aware that group discounts are given based on the number of students originally accounted for by the client. If fewer students than expected are present for the class, Heart Alive Training Inc. will not issue a refund for those missing students due to the nature of the discount, we can instead issue a credit for training of those students.
PRODUCT LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
Heart Alive Training Inc. disclaims all warranties, express or implied or any kind with respect to the products sold on this website. You agree that Heart Alive Training Inc., its officers, employees, and representatives will not be held liable for damages arising from the use of these products. You agree the maximum liability to Heart Alive Training Inc. shall be the price of the products ordered.
The information provided on Heart Alive Training Inc. website is presented ‘as is’ and we are not held responsible for any mistakes or misprints. This includes any incorrect pricing or product descriptions. Heart Alive Training Inc. expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, or any kind with respect to the website and its use. You agree that Heart Alive Training Inc., its officers, employees, and representatives will not be held liable for damages arising from the use of this content and its information.