ACLS (Renewal) Course
ACLS Renewal course covers:
- Science of resuscitation
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- High-quality CPR
- 1-rescuer CPR AED
- airway management
- Rhythm recognition
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- effective resuscitation team dynamics
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- identification and initial care of other life-threatening clinical situations (such as stroke)
- immediate post-cardiac-arrest care
- ACLS algorithms
- Megacode treatment
- BLS and ACLS surveys
Note: All Renewal classes require AHA current card. Please come with a current 2020 ACLS provider book. We have one for sell onsite or online
If your card is not valid, you will be asked to pay the remaining price difference so you may take the initial course. We do not offer refund, so please make sure your card is indeed valid for renewal.
MANDATORY PRECOURSE MATERIAL
Before you come to your scheduled ACLS course, the American Heart Association has made it mandatory that you complete the ACLS Self Assessment and Pre-Test and score a 70% or higher to participate in the ACLS Course. Last-minute registrations will cause a problem as students will not have enough time to complete the pre-course materials and may have to be rescheduled in order to participate fully in the course.
You are required to print your pre-course certificate and bring it to the class
We have also included the link below to the American Heart Association’s Student Website:
Please enter the code, “acls15” in the box that you find on the webpage. You may call or email us If you have any questions.
Do You Need BLS? You can also get your BLS for Healthcare Providers Certification during this course by adding the AHA BLS Healthcare Provider Course from the menu. BLS original Course is $80 while Renewal is $65 with current AHA card.