BLS for Healthcare Providers
Location: 1280 E. Gun Hill Road
Bronx, New York 10469
Office hours: Mon-Sat 9am-7pm
Sunday Classes are by Appointment. Please call 6463308918
The American Heart Association – BLS for Healthcare Providers course is designed to provide a wide variety of certified or non-certified, licensed or non-licensed, healthcare professionals with the skills to keep people alive until they can be brought to a hospital or be treated with more advanced life saving measures.
- High quality 1 rescuer / 2 rescuers CPR technique for all adult/child/infant.
- High quality AED technique for all adult/child/infant.
- High quality Bag mask ventilation skill (2 rescuers) for all adult/child/infant.
- High quality rescue breathe technique for all adult/child/infant.
- CPR with advanced airway in place.
- Foreign body obstruction (Conscious & Unconscious).
- Special resuscitation situations- accidents, cardiac arrest, stroke etc.
- Other Cardiopulmonary Emergencies.
Course Cost: $80 Includes Book
There are no reviews yet.