HEARTSAVER CPR/AED (Original)
The HeartSaver CPR/AED course, teaches participants critical skills and knowledge needed to respond to and manage an emergency in the first few minutes until emergency medical services arrives. Designed for those that need CPR/AED to meet job, regulatory or other requirements (Fitness trainers, Security personnel, airline personnel, police, Firefighters), as well as anyone who desires to be trained and certified in lifesaving techniques. The course is based on the 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC.
- High-quality CPR.
- The Cardiac Chain of Survival
- Use of the AED
- Relief of choking for Adult.
- Basic First aid (including scene safety, finding the problem, and calling for help).
- Sudden Illnesses and medical emergencies – Diabetic emergencies, Allergic reactions, Poisoning, Seizures, Fever, Stroke, Shock etc.
- Wounds, Burns, Concussions, Injuries Emergencies to Muscles, Bones and Joints.
- Controlling external bleeding.
- Temperature related emergencies like Heat cramps, Heat exhaustion, Heat stroke, Hypothermia, Frostbite etc.
- Poison emergencies.
The course manual is included with the course.