TOS & Disclaimer
- Once registration has been processed, NO REFUND will be given. Credits may be used up to 60 days from the original class date.
- To reschedule: Please contact us at (646) 330-8918 or (929) 248-7832 during business hours (8 am-8 pm EST) if you want to reschedule. We will not honor any rescheduling request if we do not have proof that you have attempted to contact us. We are closed for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day. Rescheduling requests made on those holidays will not be counted until the next business day. Please see below for more details.
- 3 days or more days before the day of your class rescheduling: If you contact us during business hours (8 am-8 pm EST) 3 days or more before the day of your course (excluding holidays listed above), then no fee will incur. The student may only reschedule once within 60 days of the original class date. Any other subsequent rescheduling by students, except as stated above, attracts a rescheduling fee. No Rescheduling after the allowed 60 days credit period. NB: Once payment is processed, No Rescheduling after the allowed 60 days credit period and no transfer of payment to another course or person.
- Rescheduling 1-3 business day/days before class: If you contact us within business hours (8 am-5 pm EST, excluding holidays listed above), a rescheduling fee of $40 will apply for BLS, and Heartsavers Courses and a rescheduling fee of $75 will apply for all other courses. If you are rescheduling for an AHA E-Learning Skills Testing Session, it will be a $20 fee for BLS and Heartsaver and a $50 fee for ACLS and PALS. The student may only reschedule once within 60 days of the original class date. We can not reschedule you for another class unless the rescheduling fee is paid at that time. Once payment is processed, No Rescheduling after the allowed 60 days credit period and no transfer of payment to another course or person.
- On the day rescheduling: The student is not allowed to reschedule on the day of the course. The student who does request this will be considered as a NO SHOW. Please see the NO SHOW policy below.
- Rescheduled more than once: We do not allow rescheduling more than once. We will not refund nor grant credit to the student if the student cannot make it to the rescheduled class. Classes will be canceled during extreme weather events, and Students will be notified and rescheduled during such extreme weather events at no cost.
- Rescheduling less than three days to the day of classes:
- The student must come to class on time. We recommend that students arrive to class ON TIME. If the student is more than 15 minutes late to class, they are considered a NO SHOW. If the student is late for a rescheduled class, the student will also be considered a NO SHOW. Please see below for the NO SHOW policy. If you know in advance that you will be late for your course, please reschedule within an adequate amount of time to prevent penalties. Please see the above rescheduling policy for more rescheduling details.
NO SHOW POLICY
- The student who did not show up to class and did not notify us before the class starts is considered a NO SHOW. We do not honor refund or credit for NO SHOW student. Also, cancellation on the day of classes and lateness more than 15 minutes to classes will be entered as No Shows.
REPLACEMENT CARD/MISPRINTED CARD
- ALL CARDS, BLS/Heartsaver/ACLS/PALS/NRP replacement cards are $15 each. Students can pick up the card or provide us with a self-addressed and stamped envelope to receive the card. If the student chooses to have Heart Alive Training Inc. ship the card to the student via USPS Standard Mail (regular mail), a $5 additional shipping and processing fee will be charged. If the student would like the replacement card shipped via Fed Ex, the cost is $15.
- Student is responsible for the correct spelling of the student’s name. A student roster is given at the beginning of each class, and the student must check to make sure the student’s name on the roster is correct. Suppose the student fails to notify the instructor or the administrative assistants at the class that the name is spelled incorrectly. In that case, Heart Alive Training Inc. will not be responsible for the misprinting of the card. The student will have to pay the replacement card fee to obtain another card.
- NO REFUND is allowed.
- Please contact AHA (1 (888) 242-8883 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for any technical issues.
- Exchanging from an online course to a physical in-class course is NOT PERMITTED once the keycode has been sent to the student.
CREDIT CARD CHARGEBACK/DISPUTE
- If a charge is placed in dispute by the student (or the cardholder if it is not the student’s card) because the student (or the cardholder) do not recognize/recall this charge, the student is responsible for a processing fee of $25.00 in addition to the original charges due on the transaction.
No returns on products or supplies shipped unless damaged by the shipping company. You must notify us immediately upon receipt of the damaged item.
At Heart Alive Training Inc., your privacy is very important to us. Any information you provide us when you make purchases and requests (including your name, address, phone number, email, mailing address, credit card, or other bank information) is kept strictly confidential and is never sold to outside vendors. We use this information only to provide you the services needed to transact your purchases. (i.e., FedEx, UPS, credit companies have access to your information to complete your transaction.)
We guarantee any supplies purchased from Heart Alive Training Inc. See above RETURN POLICY.
Heart Alive Training Inc. will gladly come to your location to perform an On-Site Training. We ask that you have a minimum of eight people. Once you have scheduled the On-Site Training date, we request a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the training cost. You can reschedule within 48 hours of the On-Site Training. Please be advised that you can only reschedule your training one time. If the On-Site Training is canceled, you will not receive the deposit back. Also, be aware that group discounts are given based on the number of students originally accounted for by the client. If fewer students than expected are present for the class, Heart Alive Training Inc. will not issue a refund for those missing students due to the discount's nature. We can instead issue credit for the training of those students.
PRODUCT LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
Heart Alive Training Inc. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, or any kind concerning the products sold on this website. You agree that Heart Alive Training Inc., its officers, employees, and representatives will not be held liable for damages arising from the use of these products. You agree the maximum liability to Heart Alive Training Inc. shall be the price of the products ordered.
The information provided on the Heart Alive Training Inc. website is presented ‘as is,’ and we are not held responsible for any mistakes or misprints. This includes any incorrect pricing or product descriptions. Heart Alive Training Inc. expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, or any kind concerning the website and its use. You agree that Heart Alive Training Inc., its officers, employees, and representatives, will not be held liable for damages arising from the use of this content and its information.