BLS for Healthcare Providers (Renewal)
The American Heart Association – BLS for Healthcare Providers (Renewal): A must requirement for all healthcare providers (licensed or unlicensed, certified or not certified) and allied health staff. Course offers skill in emergency to keep people alive till more advanced help is provided.
- High quality 1 rescuer / 2 rescuers CPR technique for all adult/child/infant.
- High quality AED technique for all adult/child/infant.
- High quality Bag mask ventilation skill (2 rescuers) for all adult/child/infant.
- High quality rescue breathe technique for all adult/child/infant.
- CPR with advanced airway in place.
- Foreign body obstruction (Conscious & Unconscious).
- Special resuscitation situations- accidents, cardiac arrest, stroke etc.
- Other Cardiopulmonary Emergencies.
Note: A valid card is required for all renewal courses.
You may register for the renewal course only if your card is still valid.
Course Cost: $65.00